Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
- Blood pressure
- Blood tests
- Cervical smears - available by routine appointment or at the well woman clinic.
- Contraceptive services - including emergency contraception.
- Childhood immunisations - clinics are held on Monday pm and Friday AM by appointment
- CBT - Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Ear syringing (for patients who require hearing aids or on advice of the GP)
- Epilepsy monitoring
- Hearing Health Check / Hearing Tests and provision of hearing aids (NHS service provided by Scrivens Hearing Care)
- Maternity services - in conjunction with the community midwives.
- Minor surgery - including injections, aspirations and excisions
- Travel vaccinations - the practice is a registered Yellow Fever Centre,
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including flu and tetanus.
- Well woman clininc - Thursdays between 08.30 - 10.30am. A female doctor and nurse are available to provide advice on a number of women's health problems including breast examinations, cervical smears and HRT. Sexual health services are also available at Lawson Street, Stockton on Tees, Telephone 01642 745815 for up to date clinic times and services